Black Pumpkin Fairy Garden
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hot knife
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Black foam pumpkin
- 8" x 8" block of white Styrofoam®
- Maker's Halloween™ resin door
- Maker's Halloween™ miscellaneous. figurines (6)
- Maker's Halloween™ Crow figurine
- Maker's Halloween™ Skull Pick
- Package Maker's Halloween™ trees
- Package variety moss
- Using a hot knife, cut out a hole in the face of the pumpkin in desired shape and size.
- Cut the Styrofoam® block to fit inside the pumpkin. Fill in the sides with random pieces of the Styrofoam until there is a nice base to place figurines on.
- Secure the Styrofoam® to the pumpkin using hot glue.
- Begin to place the Halloween figurines in desired locations inside the pumpkin. Working from the back of the pumpkin and moving forward, begin to hot glue the figurines and the moss to the Styrofoam base.
- Add moss around the cut opening using the hot glue to attach it.