Black Suede Cord Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black suede cord
- Silver jump rings, 6mm (2)
- Silver twist rings, 12mm (13)
- Silver toggle clasp
- Silver ribbon ends
- Flat pliers
1. Cut 2 segments black suede cord 10" long each.
2. Open one ribbon end, and crimp two ends of black suede cord.
3. String ends of suede cord through rings. String one suede cord through the first ring, then string the other cord weaving in the opposite direction through the same ring, repeat to attach 13 rings.
4. Repeat step #2 to the other ends of cord. Cut the extra cord.
5. Attach a 6mm jump ring and one half of the toggle to each ribbon end.