Black Tie Blazer
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sheer Trim with Gold Buttons
- Velvet Trim with Sequins & Seed Beads
- Sheer Ruffle Trim with Sequin Flowers
- Decorative brooch
- Black satin ribbon (approximately 2 yards)
- Fabric glue or sewing machine
- Insert ruffle trim inside cuffs allowing 1" of the trim to peek outside. Attach trim using fabric glue or
- sewing machine.
- Add velvet trim around each jacket cuff and horizontally on breast pocket using fabric glue; this will cover stitching from step 1 if sewing the project.
- Attach long edges of sheer trim with buttons around natural waistband of jacket using fabric glue or sewing
- machine. Finish end of trim on either side of jacket opening by folding each end under and adhering with
- glue or stitching with sewing machine.
- Pull satin ribbon through casing made with sheer trim and tie bow.
- Add brooch to lapel as desired.