Blessed Event Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars items:
- Medium Squeeze punch - Round N' Round
- Large Squeeze punches - Round N' Round, Bling Bling
- Circle Cutter
- Deluxe Portable Trimmer
- Pinking Paper Edgers
- Heidi Grace Designs:
- Winnefred Glitter Paper Pack
- Winnefred Chipboard Alphabet
- Brown Brads in Tin
- Cardstock: brown, tan, blue, beige, yellow, kraft
- Start with a 12"x12" piece of kraft cardstock as your base.
- Cut a piece of brown cardstock to a 1"x12" strip and adhere to bottom of page. Working upwards, cut a 1/4" strip of beige cardstock and adhere at top of brown. Cut a 1/4" strip of blue cardstock and adhere at top of beige. Cut a 1/8" strip of brown cardstock and adhere at top of blue. Cut a 1/4" strip of mini floral glitter paper and adhere at top of brown.
- Cut a piece of brown cardstock to 2-1/2"x12" and adhere to left side of page. Cut a 1/8" strip of beige cardstock and adhere to the right of brown. Cut 1/8" strip of blue cardstock and adhere to the right of beige.
- Using Large Round N' Round Squeeze Punch, punch 3 circles from blue cardstock, 2 circles from yellow cardstock and 2 circles from beige cardstock. Adhere onto brown cardstock on left side of page.
- Place title letters from chipboard alphabet on top of circles as shown.
- Mat 4"x6" photo onto 4-1/4"x6-1/4" piece of yellow cardstock and adhere to bottom right side of page as shown.
- Create flowers by punching Large Round N' Round Circle, then punching Medium Round N' Round Circle, then punching Large Bling Bling from various coordinating papers. Layer and adhere each flower layer together. Using the Circle Cutter, create circles approximately 1-3/4" in diameter. Mat each flower on one of the circles.
- Attach flowers to page with one brad per flower.
- Flower stems are created by trimming a 1/8" strip of paper and layering underneath a strip of brown cardstock, some edged with pinking paper edgers.
- Flowers and stems can be created as desired and adhered around photo.
- Print or handwrite journaling onto tan cardstock strips; trim and attach to upper right hand corner of layout. Embellish strips with chipboard hearts from alphabet set.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products