SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper mache box
- DCWV® Adhesive Jeweled Sheet
- Coordinating scrapbook papers
- Christmas picks or floral
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Glue gun
- Glue stick
1. Measure top of box lid.
2. Cut jeweled sheet according to measurements. Peel off backing and place on top of box lid.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 for the sides on the lid.
4. Measure sides of box.
5. Cut coordinating scrapbook paper according to measurements. Use tape runner to secure in place to sides of box.
6. Use ribbon and floral to embellish. Glue in place with glue gun.