Fringe style ornament:
1. Cut a length of the bling to fit around the ornament.
2. Cut the mesh in-between each row, except for the top row.
3. Remove every other row to create the fringe.
4. Arrange and hot glue the bling to the ornament.
5. Repeat with the top portion of the ornament.
6. Cut an 8” single line of the bling. Feed through the loop of the ornament; glue the ends together for a hanger.
Bling ornament with tassel:
1. Cut 3 sections of bling 8" long. Cut the mesh between each row length-wise except for the top 2 rows. Glue the top section of the bling to the cap of the ornament.
2. Cut a 2" section of bling that is 2 rows wide.
3. Separate the bling strands around the bulb and gather at the bottom of the bulb. Glue several of the strands in place at the bottom of the bulb.
4. Wrap the 2" section of bling around the longer strands securely below the bulb and glue together.
5. Cut an 8" single line of the bling. Feed through the loop of the ornament; glue the ends together for a hanger.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.