Bliss Buckle Belt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Fan buckle
- 2" white ribbon, length to fit waist plus 4"
- Two 2"-wide white bridal appliques
- Small round crystal rhinestones
- Fabric glue
- Needle & white thread
- Hook & eye closure
1. Fold a 1" flap in center of ribbon. Stitch in place. Stitch both sides of rhinestone closure over flap. Stitch shank button in center of rhinestone closure.
2. Glue appliqués on both sides of center.
3. Use toothpick to dot glue to backs of rhinestones. Glue randomly around appliqués.
4. Fold one end of ribbon under 1". Stitch in place. Repeat on other end.
5. Stitch hook to one end and eye to the other end of ribbon.