SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Pearl heart slide
- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" cardstock: silver small pattern, white solid
- 2 4" round white paper doilies
- Dye inkpad: silver metallic
- 12" dark silver ribbon:1" satin5/8" velvet
- Hot glue gun & glue
- Paper adhesive of choice
- Paper trimmer
- Computer & printer
1. Print invitation on white paper. Trim white paper to 5" x 7". Adhere to center front of silver paper.
2. Lay doilies on work surface. Dab inkpad over doilies to dye them silver. Let dry.
3. Fold doilies in half, wrap around sides of invitation.
4. Holding ribbons together, slide button heart to center. Adjust ribbons so they are flat. Wrap ends around doilies, to back of invitation. Glue ends of ribbon overlapping slightly, snugly enough to hold doilies in place. Trim ends of ribbon if necessary. Place glue only on ribbon, so the ribbons and doilies can slide off the invitation.