SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Crystal slide
- Plain white wedding sign in book
- 15" of 1"-wide white satin ribbon
- 2 yards 1"-wide white organza ribbon
- Small pearl beads
- Beading needle & white thread
- Hot glue gun & glue
1. Fold under end of organza ribbon and glue inside front cover of book at top. Wrap ribbon around book. Glue to inside back cover. Trim Ribbon. Wrap remaining ribbon around book in same way, 1/2" below first ribbon. Trim ribbon end.
2. Slide buckle to center of satin ribbon. Fold ends under, forming a bow. Glue or stitch ends together behind bow.
3. Pinch organza ribbons together at front center. Glue or stitch bow to center of book front, over pinched ribbons.
4. Stitch pearl beads randomly on both ribbons.