Bliss Star T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip Fashion Art To Go Kit
- Jerzees Fitted T-Shirt
- Ironing board
- Press cloth
- For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Prewash T-shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- Place Butterfly and Bliss applique on desired spot.
- Cover with press cloth and iron for 1 minute.
- Wait until cool then peel off plastic.
- Use 3-D paint (black, silver, white) from the Fashion Art To Go Kit to create stars.
3-D PAINT TIPS:
- Before painting, always prewash fabric to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Shake bottles of paint well.
- Place a Fashion Form inside layers of fabric to prevent paint from seeping through.
- Wait 72 hours to wash.
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry.
- To iron, turn garment inside out, being careful not to touch design with iron. Do not dry clean.
3-D PAINT TECHNIQUE:
Start flow of paint on a paper towel, applying even pressure on bottle for a smooth line.