SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Crystal pearl button
- Favorite Findings™ Button Shank Remover
- 4"x6" white fancy frame
- Fine sandpaper
- Scrapbook paper
- 3" number stencils
- Stencil brush
- Acrylic paint: black
- 1-1/2" wired ribbon, your color choice: 15"
- 5/8" organza ribbon, your color choice: 10"
- Hot glue gun & glue
- Clear plastic bag
1. Lightly sand frame for a shabby, vintage look.
2. Measure inside back of frame. Cut gold paper that size. Stencil table number in center of paper. Let dry. Place inside frame.
3. Tie a simple bow with wired ribbon. Trim ends neatly. Hot glue to center top of frame.
4. Tie a simple bow with organza ribbon. Trim ends. Glue to center of large bow.
5. While holding button inside plastic bag, snip off shank with Button Shank Remover. Glue button to center of bow.