Bliss Turquoise and Silver with Pearls Slider Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Howlite turqoise 4mm Round (A)
- Howlite turqoise rondelle (B)
- Howlite flat teardrop (C)
- 12 mm dyed howlite flat round (D)
- Silver pearl flow slider (E)
- Tiger tail
- Wire cutters
- French wire
- Crimp bead
- Crimping tool
- Needle-nose pliers
1. On 22" of tiger tail, string 1 crimp bead and about 1/2" of French wire. Thread wire through the loop and crimp bead then crimp.
2. String A, B and repeat 9 times.
3. String A,C,A,B,A,D,A,B,A,C,A,B,A,D,A,B,B,E,A,B,B,A,B,B,A,C,A,B,B,E,B,B, A,C,A,B, B,A,B,B,A,E, following the pattern clockwise.
4. String 1 crimp bead and about 1/2" of French wire. Thread through the lobster clasp, crimp bead and several beads, then crimp.
5. Cut the excess wire.
6. Attach clasp.