Bliss Turquoise Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 16 round 6mm Lt. Sapphire shell beads
- 10 silver antique flower beads
- 14 Howlite tubes, 10x15mm turquoise
- Nine 8x11mm silver swan spacers
- Toggles & crimps
- Wire cutters
- Crimping pliers
- Tiger tail
- Cut 24" of tiger tail.
- Refer to photo for pattern. String the turquoise Howlite tubes and metal silver swan spacers in the center and repeat for 14 turquoise beads.
- String the metal flower beads and 6mm beads on each side. String a crimp; Insert wire end through one half of clasp and back through crimp. Use crimp pliers to flatten crimp. Trim excess wire. Repeat on the other side.