SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White sparkle tulle
- Pink rose trim
- Eyelet trim for bow
- Pillow with white cover
- Craft glue
- Basic sewing supplies
- Optional: sewing machine
DIRECTIONS: Read instructions. Refer to photo.
1. Tulle trim for lampshade: place tape measure inside the top of the lampshade. Bring it down the front of the shade & back up inside. Pull the tape up through the shade & back down the front; leave 1" space between the next course. Continue until shade is completely measured. Add 2" to the end to finish inside the shade.
2. Rose trim on lampshade: measure the top and bottom of the outside of the lampshade. Add 2" to measurement.
3. Pillow trim: Lay tape measure across pillow front and around back until trim meets. Add 2" to measurement.
1. Cut ribbon header from sparkle tulle. Glue 2" of trim to the top inside of the shade and wrap in the same way described for measuring lamp trim. Spread the tulle out 1-" and overlap each course by 1/4".
2. Wrap the entire shade, but not too tightly, so the tulle can be adjusted. Glue the end to the inside of the shade.
3. Cut trim between the roses to match top & bottom measurements.
4. Run a bead of glue around the top of the lampshade, beginning in the back. Gently press roses onto the glue so they align neatly all around. Allow to dry and repeat with the bottom layer. Tie a small bow around base of lamp & glue a single trim rose to center.
Lay trim on pillow beginning on the back side. Pin in place. Fold over trim 1" on the end. Sew or glue down. Remove pins. Allow to dry.