Bunny Butt Cupcakes
Easter is such a fun holiday to bake around. Hi, it’s Victoria from A Subtle Revelry, here to show you this fun Easter treat! We love creating sweet treats that mimic the fun of the season and these bunny butt cupcakes do not disappoint! They are sweet and would look amazing set out on the Easter brunch table. We whipped up a batch in no–time and I promise you do not need cake decorating skills to create these mini- works of art.
My kids went crazy for the sweet cupcakes and adorable little bunny butts.
To make the bunny butts you will need:
• 1 bag large marshmallows
• 1 bag small marshmallows
• Wilton food coloring markers
• White non-perils
• Corn syrup and a paint brush
• Cupcake mix
• Cupcake wrappers
• Cupcake tray
1. Start by baking the cupcakes in a cupcake tray with wrappers -allowing them to completely cool. Frost when ready.
2. Once the frosting is set, take one of the large marshmallows and lay it on top of the cupcake to create the bottom side of the bunny.
3. Use the Wilton food marker to draw little bunny feet on the bottom side of two small marshmallows and place at the bottom of the bottom to create the bunny feet.
4. Paint a little cornstarch onto one of the marshmallows and dip it into the white non-perils to create the puffy look of a bunny tail. Gently stick on top of the bunny bottom.
The result is an adorable bunny bottom perfect for being the butt of all your Easter jokes and fun.