Hello, JOANN friends, I am Jen visiting from Craft-O-Maniac and today I am excited to share how I not only brought cute decor into my craft room but some organization too. I love my craft room to reflect my style and showcase cute stuff along with function. I call it, “Function and Fashion”. I love looking around my craft room and seeing all the things that make me smile, quotes that inspire me, fun vibrant colors, and to also access all my crafty supplies. Jars, bins, crates, baskets, boxes, and even clipboards, shelves, and cubbies are all great organization sources that can double for “fashion” too. All of this makes for a perfect crafty, happy, organized world.
Below are some of the items I picked up at Jo-Ann:
• Wood square handing plaque (Craft-O-Maniacs with hung galvanized letter C)
• Valentine day wood wall heart
• Blue ball jar
• Sponge brushes
• Chalk paint
• Bristle paint brushes
• Paper Mache “C”
• Hobnail clear glass vase (available in-stores)
• Green ceramic fruit basket (available in-stores)
• Yellow and Pink foliage (available in-stores)
• Mint Basket Bike (available in-stores)
• This is my happy place sign (available in-stores)
Below is a gallery wall I decorated in my craft room a year ago, and then the after. Once I added my new found items from Jo-Ann. I also added some new items to my craft hutch, so I am sharing that as well.
Items I got from Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores:
I hope you all found this helpful and inspiring for your own creative workspace. Thank you so much for having me visit today Jo-Ann, it’s always a pleasure.