DIY Embroidered Ornament
Christmas time gives the perfect inspiration for adorably cute handmade crafts. Especially when it comes to ornaments! And nothing says cute like a little embroidery hoop ornament. Featured in the 2016 Brit and Co Holiday House, this DIY will be sure to give your tree the “it” factor this year.
Let’s get started!
1. Using a pencil, trace a design template onto the linen fabric.
2. Place fabric into the embroidery hoop and secure in place.
3. Use needle and embroidery floss to stitch out your design.
4. Poke the needle back into the fabric right next to where it broke through to create a chain stitch.
5. Using scissors to trim away the extra cotton fabric.
6. Tie on a ribbon to turn your embroidery into an ornament.
You’re finished and now have a unique ornament to add to your tree for Christmases to come.