DIY Etches Flower Vases
Handmade by: Kristine of Kristine in between
1. Wrap the masking tape around the vase to form rows and firmly press the tape onto the vase.
2. With a small paintbrush, apply 2 generous coats of the etching cream.
3. Let vase sit for 2-3 minutes.
4. Under running water, rinse etching cream off completely.
5. Remove masking tape and dry vase.
6. Fill with water and your favorite flowers.
Skill Level: Beginner
Approximate Crafting Time: Under 1 hour.
Please read and follow all manufacturers’ instructions for all tools and materials used. Provide adult supervision if children participate in this project.