DIY Flower Magnets
Handmade by: Melissa of LuLu the Baker
2. Use a pair of sharp scissors to trim off any extra plastic “stem” so that the underside of the flower is as flat as possible.
3. If you want to include leaves on your magnets, use the scissors to trim those as well.
4. Lay a magnet out on your work surface. Squeeze a generous amount of super glue onto the flat side of the magnet.
5. Place a trimmed silk flower onto the magnet, and press firmly until the glue is set. If you are including leaves in your project, make the sure the leaves are sandwiched between the flower and the magnet.
6. Allow the glue to dry completely before using the magnets.
Skill Level: Beginner
Approximate Crafting Time: Under 1 Hour
Please read and follow all manufacturers’ instructions for all tools and materials used. Provide adult supervision if children participate in this project.