The temperatures may be dropping, but that doesn’t mean your style has to! We absolutely adore this No-Sew Head Scarf from the 2016 Brit and Co Holiday House. Made from Blizzard Fleece, this cute accessory is perfect for the beginner crafter just looking to stay warm this winter!
1. Cut two rectangles of fleece that are the length of the circumference of your head and 5 inches wide.
2. Criss cross your pieces to create a front knot.
3. Match up the ends of the two strips of fleece cut strips of fringe that measure about 1 inch.
4. Attach the inside strips of fringe together by tying the fringe into knots.
5. Repeat step 4 with the outer pieces of fleece to finish off your head scarf.
6. Hand wash or spot clean your head scarf as needed.
Boom! You’re done!
It’s just that simple to make. Now you can go survive the elements in a wonderful handmade creation. Be sure to check back as we have more DIYs from our partners at Brit and Co.