Baby, it’s cold outside! Stay warm (and stylishly chic) with a quick ‘n easy no sew fleece beanie this winter. Featured in the 2016 Brit and Co Holiday House, this piece will help keep your head warm and your winter wardrobe on fleek. It’s a perfect DIY fashion project for beginners just starting to get their craft on.
Let’s get started!
1. Fold your fabric in half and cut out a rectangle that is 11 inches wide and 15 inches tall.
2. Trim the top right corner into a curve and then 1-inch strips of fringe along the rounded edge.
3. Tie each set of fringe into a knot until you are half way through the curve of the hat.
4. Turn your hat right side out to hide the knots of the fringe.
5. Grab an extra fringe to create a pom-pom top.
6. Fold the bottom edge over to create a brim to you no-sew beanie.
So simple to make and a stylish way to stay warm as the temperatures start to drop. Stay tuned as we continue to bring you more of our DIYs.