Decorate Your Mantel For Fall With Cricut Explore Air
Create a rich hue fall mantel with your Cricut Explore Air 2 and Cricut cardstock papers! I decorated a chicken wire fall wreath and a made a flurry of layered fall leaves in modern colors and patterns with my Cricut Explore Air 2. Hi! I’m Kim Byers of The Celebration Shoppe. Let’s get crafty and I’ll show you how to decorate your fall mantel in rich navy blue, deep purple, and glittering gold!
Before we get started, let’s collect our supplies at JOANN Fabric and Craft Stores:
• Cricut Explore Air 2
• Standard Mat
• Cricut Tools & Paper Trimmer
• Cricut Pattern Paper & Glitter Cardstock
• Purple, Dark Blue, and Brown Cardstock
• Foam Adhesive Squares
• Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
• Chicken Wire Wreath Form (available in-stores)
• Florals (available in-stores)
• Pumpkins (floral section, available in-stores)
• Thankful Sign (available in-stores)
With Cricut Explore Air 2’s fast mode, these paper leaves are a snap to create! Here are the easy steps for this colorful fall mantel:
1. Wreath – using a hot glue gun and scissors, trim and attach florals to the outer rim of chicken wire.
2. Paper leaves – using your Cricut Explore Air 2, cut out various layered leaves and build them with 3-D adhesive squares.
3. Arrange – place leaves above your mantel (I attached to the wall with clear tape that wouldn’t damage my walls) as if they’re falling in a diagonal line. Place wreath either above or below like I did.
Get creative with your Cricut and make it your own. Happy fall y’all! As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate with JOANN!