Free Baseball Concession Stand Printables + Treat Ideas
My boys play a lot of sports and summer for us is all about baseball! Now that the season is winding down it’s time to celebrate with the team. For our celebration and yours, I’ve whipped up some fun baseball concession stand free printables and four easy treat ideas. Hi! I’m Kim Byers of The Celebration Shoppe. Let’s get crafty!
Download my free baseball printables and hop over to your favorite Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store, or shop online, for a few supplies to craft them:
Other items to decorate treats:
• Icing tip #233 for grass
• Wooden spoons (available in-stores)
• Stripe treat bags (available in-stores)
Easy How To Steps For Concession Stand:
1. Print and cut – print the items you need and cut them out. The concession stand banner is set up for 11 x 17, but you can print it smaller. The baseballs are perfect for a 2.5” circle punch.
2. Attach – banner and pennants can be attached with glue dots. For pennants, just wrap them around a lollipop stick and close with a glue dot.
3. Seal – place treats in cello bags. If you’d like to seal the bag for freshness (you’re preparing the treats a few days in advance), pipe a stream along the cello topper, lay bag lip in stream, pipe another stream of hot glue and fold top over to cover.
For the mini baseball bats on the grass, you’ll need:
• Green icing (optional: a #233 grass icing tip and connector with a resalable plastic bag)
• Red sprinkles
• Chocolate icing
Simply pipe grass onto a Rice Krispies Treat and cut a second treat in thirds. Use one third and mold it into a bat. Cut another third in half and mold it into a ball. Decorate the ball with red sprinkles. Decorate the bat with a small amount of chocolate icing, you can pipe or apply with a toothpick.
For the baseballs and bats, you’ll need:
• Chocolate icing
• Red icing
• Wooden spoons
Simply cut one Rice Krispies Treat long-ways and insert a wooden ice cream spoon. Cut one third off of the other treat half and roll the larger piece into a ball. Decorate the ball with red icing.
For the All Star Treats, you’ll also need:
• Green icing (a #233 grass icing tip and connector with a resalable plastic bag)
• White icing in a resealable plastic bag
• Red and blue star sprinkles
Simply pipe grass onto a Rice Krispies Treat and snip the tip off the white icing resealable bag. Pipe “ALL STAR” or pipe your team’s name, or your child’s jersey number.
For the baseballs, you’ll also need:
• White icing
• Red licorice
• Spatula (available in-store)
Simply apply white icing to a Rice Krispies Treat with a spatula. Decorate with six pieces of licorice to look like baseball threads.
Now it’s time to take these treats to the ball field! Download these cello toppers, baseballs circles, pennants and concessions sign to get the party started.
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate with Jo-Ann!