Hydrangea Flower Arrangement With Monogram Galvanized Basket
Spring is coming and for me that means flowers. Hydrangeas are my favorite. My grandmother grew big purple Hydrangea like these in her garden, so when I think about making an Easter flower arrangement, I think Hydrangea. I’m Kim Byers of The Celebration Shoppe and I’m going to show you how to make an easy spring Hydrangea flower arrangement with a monogram galvanized basket in less than 30 minutes.
Let’s get crafty!
For the flower arrangement, you’ll need:
For the monogram, you’ll need:
Easy steps to arranging flowers:
1. Cut – cut bundle flowers into single stems.
2. Insert – insert flower stems into floral foam at varying heights making sure to fill in all the gaps so it looks very full.
3. Greenery – sometimes when you trim flowers, even artificial ones, you lose some of the leaves. Save them and fill in any gaps, as well as pull some out in the front of the arrangement.
4. Ribbon – it doesn’t always have to be tied, sometimes a beautiful drape works perfectly.
Easy DIY monogram:
1. Design – in Design Space, edit my design with your family initial and any spring or Easter element that works for your décor.
2. Cut – place vinyl on the Cricut mat and cut.
3. Apply – for simple designs (like these) you can apply them by hand, but for more complex designs with lots of small parts, use Transfer Tape. You’ll be glad you did!
And while you have your Cricut all warmed up, whip up a quick Easter tee shirt too. Hop over to my blog for all the easy DIY.
Or, download my Free Printable Bunny Ears and make some cute Easter bunny donuts.
See you there!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate with Jo-Ann!