Parisian Inspired Kids’ Bedroom Decor
Hello everyone, Jen back from Craft-O-Maniac. I love my visits here and sharing something new with you all. Today I am sharing how I incorporated some lovely, girly chic and floral items from JOANN, to work on my daughter’s bedroom. I did use a lot of what we had in her room, and then with the new items I put it all together. I love how it’s all coming together thus far, and it’s so fun, colorful and right up my daughter’s alley. I can’t wait to finish her entire room.
Let’s take a peek at what I have done so far.
First things first, some not so cute before photos.
Here is some darn cute decor items from JOANN.
Here are a few items you’ll need from JOANN:
• Gold Dots Storage Box
• “Dream” – Wood Script Wall Decor
• White Vase
• Marque Letters
• Sparkle Pillow
• “Breathe Deep and Enjoy Life” Wall Decor
• Hash Tag Wall Art (available in store)
• Floral Wall Frame
• Polka Dot Lamp Shade (available in store)
• Ruffle Pillow (available in store)
• Floral Basket (available in store)
• Hot Air Balloon Pillow (available in store)
• Eiffel Tower Marquee (available in store)
How cute is the lamp shade? I love that polka dots shine through the shade when you turn on the light.
Needless to say my soon 11 year old daughter is beyond tickled with her room.