Handmade by: Angela of Handmade in the Heartland
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 1 18” grapevine wreath
• 6 or more faux succulent stems
• Laser cut wood sign (available in-stores)
• Gray adhesive vinyl
• Vinyl transfer tape
• Cricut Explore Air
• Hot glue gun & glue
• Wire cutters
1. Cut succulent stems down to 2-3” from the head of the succulent. You will need to use wire cutters.
2. Arrange the wreath as you wish by sticking the succulent stems into the grapevine wreath. Secure each stem with hot glue if desired. Due to the nature of the grapevine wreath, you can often stick the stem into the wreath and it will stay secure.
3. Using a cutting machine, like the Cricut Explore Air, design and cut a vinyl quote to the size of the wood sign. The sample quote is cut to 4” x 7” and was applied to the wood sign using transfer tape.
4. Using string or twine tie the wood sign to the back of the grapevine wreath.
5. Hang and enjoy your beautiful wreath!
Skill Level: Beginner
Approximate Crafting Time: Under1 Hour