Hello JOANN fans, Jen visiting again from Craft-O-Maniac. Today, I am sharing a super simple and sweet graduation gift idea. I kind of look at it as a really cute graduation card with some sweets. Presentation is half the gift and I love something that somebody took the time to put together and make.
What you need:
• A solid glass vase (available in-store)
• Graduation stickers/balloon stickers (optional)
• Long cake pop sticks
• Large glitter stickers
• Candy of your choice (or the grads favorite treat)
• Glue gun
2. Next fill your vase with the treats.
3. Next add your stickers to the cake pop sticks, again if the stickers don’t stick real well use a hot glue gun. I also cut out card stock to place on the back of the stickers, so they did stick to anything else, or catch lint etc.
4. Finally you can embellish the vase with additional grad stickers if you’d like. You are now done.
So fun and so cute, it is great for both boys and girls.
Way to go Grads!