Tic Tac Thank You Gifts
Hey there makers, Beckie from Infarrantly Creative, back to show you a fun and easy gift idea. I love to have little gifty items around the house to say a quick thank you for babysitting, inviting me to your house, hosting a party, or whatever. These Tic-Tac holders are totally adorable and just the right, small thing to let the recipient know that you are appreciative. They are super easy to make and you can customize them for different events by using another stamp besides “thank you.”
• 2 coordinating cardstock
• Ribbon to match
• Adhesive tape
• Paper cutter
• Scor-Pal or straight edge and bone folder
• 1” circle punch
• Thank you stamp
• Stamping ink pad
• Corner Rounder Punch
Let’s get started!
1. First cut a piece of cardstock 4 5/16” x 3 1/2”.
2. Score on both sides of the longer side at 2 1/2”. I used my Scor-Pal but a bone folder and straight edge would work too. Crease along the score lines. Round all corners with a corner rounder punch.
3. Cut the second piece of coordinating cardstock 3 1/4” x 1 3/4” and round the longer sided corners.
4. Put a small piece of adhesive tape on the front cover and cut a piece of ribbon about 13″ long. Place the ribbon over the adhesive to hold in place. Note: Do not put adhesive on the backside of the holder.
5. Then put adhesive on the coordinating card stock and adhere in place.
6. Then punch a circle out of the bottom portion with a 1″ circle punch. I inked up a quirky “thank you” stamp and stamped my sentiment above that.
7. Using the adhesive tape on the back of the tic tacs, attach it to the inside of the holder.
8. Tie your ribbon and you are finished.
For more gifty items click the pictures below…