Bloom 12"x12" Layout
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV®:12"x12" Spring Mix premium stack6"x6" Burlap stackSelf-adhesive pearls—small and medium
- 5"x7" photo
- 12"x12" champagne shimmer cardstock sheet
- 12"x12" white cardstock sheet
- Pink hem tape
- Decorative border punch
- Embroidery floss: pink
- 1 large pearl (with a hole through the middle)
- Cricut personal die cut machine with preferred alpha cartridge
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Adhesive foam squares
1. Select the butterfly and flower photo real print from the stack. Cut to 11-1/2"x11-1/2" and adhere it to the center of the champagne shimmer cardstock sheet.
2. Mount the photo on a sheet of white cardstock and cut out, leaving a 1/4" border on all sides. Mount the photo again on a printed cardstock sheet from the stack and cut out, leaving a 3/8" border on all sides. Set aside.
3. Select another sheet of printed cardstock from the stack. Cut to 9"x6-3/4". Punch around all 4 sides with the decorative border punch.Adhere the photo grouping in the center. Add a set of 3 pearls to the top, left side of the grouping, next to the white photo mat. Wrap a section of hem tape around the bottom of the photo, securing it in the front with a bow. Embellish the bow with a pearl, tied in place with a section of twine and pink embroidery floss.
4. Finish the photo grouping by cutting a 6"x3" section of burlap. Adhere on the left side of the grouping as shown, centering it between the top and bottom edges of the largest photo mat, with 3/4" showing on the left side. Adhere the completed grouping to the top left area of the page at an angle.
5. Cut the word "bloom" from another print in the stack. Adhere it to the center of a tag cut from the stack, using adhesive foam squares to secure in place. Adhere the tag grouping to a section of burlap and cut out, leaving 1/4" showing on all 4 sides. Adhere the tag grouping to the bottom right area of the layout at an angle.
6. Embellish the page with additional pearls.