Blooming Birthday Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hampton Art Stamps, Tinkerbell Foam Stamp Set
- 8-1/2"x11" green textured cardstock
- Ribbons: pink, turquoise, green
- Yellow silk flower embellishments
- 1/8" Bright brads
- Birthday metal gem embellishments
- Creative Imaginations epoxy stickers
- Double-sided tape
- Onyx Black Versafine Ink
- Turquoise Gem Versamagic Chalk Ink
- Fold 8-1/2"x11" green textured cardstock in half vertically. Cut folded cardstock in half creating two 5-1/2"x4-1/4" notecards.
- In upper left corner of card, stamp "Happy Birthday" using the Tinkerbell Foam Stamp Set in black Versafine Ink.
- Ink edges of card using Versamagic Turquoise ink, creating a distressed effect as shown.
- Using double stick tape, attach green and turquoise ribbon horizontally across front of card as shown.
- Spell out name using Creative Imaginations epoxy stickers; adhere to card.
- Vertically affix pink ribbon to the right side of the card. Attach yellow silk flowers on top of pink ribbon as shown with brads.
- Adorn card with metal birthday hat embellishment.