Blooming Bouquet Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cookie sheet
- Decorating bag and tips -- 3, 349
- Food coloring -- Kelly Green, Violet, Rose, Lemon Yellow, Royal Blue
- Buttercream icing recipe (available at wilton.com)
- White Ready-to-use rolled fondant
- Flower Cut-Outs
- Rolling pin
- Roll & Cut mat
- Pastel silicone baking cups
- Cake boards
- Waxed paper
- Favorite cupcake recipe
- In advance make flowers:
- Tint portions of fondant yellow, rose and blue; roll out 1/8" thick.
- Using smallest flower cutter, cut out approximately 12 flowers for each cupcake; let dry on cornstarch-dusted board.
- Pipe tip 3 dot centers; let dry.
- Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet.
- Ice smooth.
- Pipe tip 3 stems; position flowers.
- Add tip 349 leaves.
- Pipe tip 3 string bow.