SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® products:
One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™, Tropical Twist
3D Fashion Paint, Black
Fabric Spray Paint™, Snow
Body Art™ Stencil Kit, Nature
Body Art™ Glitter Tattoo Kit, Neon
- White T-shirt
- Plastic tablecloth
- Cardboard insert
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Lay damp T-shirt on prepared surface.
4. Rubber band using the bulls-eye technique, using two rubber bands.
5. Wearing plastic gloves, fill dye bottles with water. Shake until powder has dissolved.
6. Apply Fuchsia dye to first banded section, follow with Orange dye and end with Lime dye.
7. Cover with plastic tablecloth and let set for 6-8 hours.
8. Wash in machine, leaving rubber bands on.
9. Remove rubber bands and dry.
10. Lay T-shirt flat on prepared surface; insert cardboard into T-shirt.
11. Spray Snow Fabric Spray Paint™ in the center and randomly onto middle area of T-shirt. Requires layers – let first layer dry and repeat to achieve bright white center.
12. Let dry.
13. Using Black 3D Fashion Paint, create a fun, messy flower in the center, layering over white sprayed middle.
1. Place stencil on skin where tattoo is desired.
2. Apply body adhesive following package instructions.
3. Remove stencil.
4. Use small brush to apply glitter to adhesive. Use larger brush to dust away excess glitter.
5. Repeat application wherever desired.