SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ready-to-finish 3-drawer crate
- Delta Creative™ Soy Paint: Cocoa Brown, Blue Sky, Cucumber, Butternut Squash, Pink Hibiscus, Pink Carnation
- Brushes: 1 ½", 1/2" angular shader, filbert, round
- Metal bookplates
- Small screws or nails
- Hammer or screwdriver
- Coordinating cardstock paper scraps
- Paper trimmer or scissors
1. Basecoat entire crate with Blue Sky. Let dry.
2. Draw or trace on a rectangle at the center of each drawer front. Paint rectangles with both shades of pink and Cucumber, applying several coats for good coverage. Let dry.
3. Paint Cocoa branches on side, front, and top, working around rectangles.
4. Using angular shader brush, paint on Cucumber leaves. Paint flower petals with filbert brush and both shades of pink. Fill in centers of flowers with Butternut Squash.
5. Attach bookplates with cardstock inserts in centers of painted rectangles.
6. Using the handle end of a small brush, apply dots to and around the painted rectangles, the leaves and flowers. Let dry.