SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fresh Bloom Stamp
- Dream Text Stamp
- Stardust Embossing Powder from Scenic Selection Embossing Kit
- VersaMark™ Watermark ink
- Black ink
- Cardstock: light pink, dark pink & vanilla
- Zip Dry™ paper glue
- Dimensional foam adhesive squares
- Embossing heat tool
1. Stamp Fresh Bloom in VersaMark™ ink all over 12"x12" panel of light pink cardstock.
2. Cover wet ink with Stardust Embossing Powder, tap off excess and return to jar.
3. Heat embossing powder with heat tool to melt and set powder.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 on 4 small panels of dark pink cardstock. Cut out flowers.
5. Stamp Dream Text in black ink 3-3/4"x12" panel of ivory cardstock.
6. Adhere stamped panel to a 4"x12" panel of dark pink cardstock.
7. Adhere layered panels as shown to left side of 12"x12" stamped panel.
8. Mat photos on dark pink and attach to page.
9. Gently bend flower petals to add dimension.
10. Adhere flowers to page as shown using dimensional foam adhesive squares.