Blossoms in a Bag
Courtesy of Jo-Ann Stores
1. Applyabriclue to edges ofibbon and adhereo tote handles.
2. Beginning at top of tote, glue strips of ribbon,oiningn the back.On ourote,
we appliedide strips and then coveredhe edges between themith a narrow
3. Continue applying ribbon strips until you reachhe bottomf bag.
4. Insertloral foam to fillote;nsertlowers.
5. Create a tagy cuttingardstockn tag shape.dhere name, andhen decorate
with ribbon scraps backed with double-sided tape. Punch hole, thread ribbon
through, and tie onto handle.
Skill Level: No experience needed
Approximaterafting Time: 2-3 hours
Due toeasonal naturef project, supplies are availableor aimitedime only. Please read all instructions prior
toeginning; read andollow all manufacturers instructions for all tools andaterials used. Provide adult
supervision if childrenarticipatenhis and all craft projects. Becauseo-Ann Stores, Inc. has noontrol over the
use of materials and tools, nor surroundings, duringonstruction of projects, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. disclaims any
liability for injury, damage or other untoward results. Content ofhis projectheet is presented in good faith, but
no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed. 2006o-Anntores, Inc. All rights r eserved. 197-386