Blue Bliss Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid Fashion Flowers:
- Eyepins, head pins, lobster clasps
- Jump ring variety pack
- Flower & leaf beads
- Round links
- Small blue 3-D flowers
- Orange gem flower
- Small rose charms: blue, brass
- Mini flowers
- Fancy chain
- Six 6mm freshwater pearls
- Eight 4mm transparent blue beads
- Jewelry pliers
- Wire cutters
- Open a large jump ring. Hang a loop on the back of the flower pendant and a medium round link. Close the link. Repeat each step for the opposite side of the necklace.
- Use 2 medium jump rings to connect the medium round link to the petal on the 3-D flower.
- Skip 2 petals & connect a small round link with 2 medium jump rings.
- Connect the small round link to the end of the chain with a medium jump ring. Use a 2nd medium jump ring and thread it through the small round link, chain, 1 leaf charm, blue rose charm; close the link.
- Attach the opposite side of the chain. Slip the necklace over head to determine desired length. Cut the chain with wire cutters. Attach lobster clasp with small jump ring. Use extra S-link from remaining chain for the ring of the clasp.
- String 1 pearl and brass leaf bead onto an eyepin and finish with a loop. Attach it to jump rings connecting medium round link to the flower pendant and blue flower petal.
- String 1 small blue bead, pearl bead, and blue bead onto an eyepin and finish with a loop. Repeat 3 more times for a total of 4. Connect them along the chain on either side of the S-links.
- Connect a rose flower charm next to the lobster clasp.