For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wash yoga pants without fabric softener and leave damp.
2. Cover work surface with table cover. Lay damp yoga pants flat on covered work surface.
3. Use rubber bands to tie pants diagonally into three sections.
4. Mix dyes according to package directions.
5. Apply dyes to pants, green at the top, turquoise in the middle section and blue at the bottom. Cover with disposable plastic table cover.
6. Let dyed pants set 6-8 hours.
7. Rinse pants under cool running water to remove excess dye.
8. Wash and dry pants according to package instructions.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.