Blue Booties Shower Invitation
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White note card with envelope
- Green cardstock
- Blue cardstock
- Blue & white weave patterned paper
- Baby Boy Words paper
- Bouncing Baby Boy paper
- Stitched Christmas trees paper, solid knit section
- Blue mini dot ribbon
- Blue chalk and applicator
- Scallop shears
- Mini hole punch
- Blue pen or computer
- Paper trimmer
- Glue stick
- Adhesive tabs
- Baby shower stamp and ink pad (optional)
- Cut a panel of Baby Boy Words paper, small enough to fit on the note card, with 3 additional paper mats, which includes the word, "Baby". Add the word "Shower" just below it with pen or computer. Mount on blue cardstock leaving a narrow border.
- Mount on blue & white weave paper, allowing a wide border. Scallop edges and punch scallops with mini dot. Mount panels on green cardstock and attach to note card.
- Cut a circle from Bouncing Baby Boy paper. Mount it on green cardstock and give it a scalloped and punched edge. Attach to the card, as shown.
- Cut booties from Stitched Christmas trees paper. Cut 2 cuffs from weave paper. Scallop and punch edges. Chalk edges of booties, cuffs and the area just under the cuff. Attach cuffs to booties and attach to card.
- Tie a small blue bow and glue to booties.
- Write or stamp information on the inside.