1. Cut three pieces of gold tiger tail, each 12-18" long.
2. Cut two piece of gold chain, each 6-7" long.
3. Using the crimping technique, crimp each on onto a large link of gold chain.
4. On the top tiger tail, string 8 blue crystals with one gold crimp bead or tiny 2mm gold bead in-between each crystal, then a single gold nugget and two more blue crystals.
5. Crimp this side onto a large gold chain link.
6. Repeat for the second strand, which increases the number of blue crystals to 9 and uses two gold nuggets.
7. Repeat for the third strand, using 11 crystals and three gold nuggets.
8. Finish the back of the necklace with gold jump rings and a clasp.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.