SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 15" pink satin ribbon
- Metal chain, silver
- Metal connector with loops
- Toggle clasp, silver
- Corrugated beads
- Coral stone bead
- Blue stone beads: small, large
- Lime stone bead
- Metal spacers
- Metal beads
- Silver jump rings, headpins & eyepins
1. Create 3 centerpiece links/bars with hanging beads. Using headpins, attach coral, blue, lime and corrugated beads. Refer to photo. Repeat twice to create additional links. Attach all 3 pieces using a corrugated bead and eyepins.
2. Create chain with ribbon. Cut 9" of silver chain. Cut 15" of pink ribbon and thread through each chain link. At each end make a knot to close off.
3. Create chain sections to attach to the clasp. Cut two sections of 5" of chain. To one section, attach the bar end of the clasp. To the other section, attach the toggle part of the clasp.
4. Connect centerpiece section and ribbon chain to the top half of the necklace using a bead link. To create the bead link, take a silver bead and create a connecting piece using eyepins and jump rings.