Blue & Silver Bracelet with Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 43 Blue beads
- 67 Silver faceted beads
- 32 Silver tube beads
- 1 Silver charm
- 1 Toggle clasp
- 2 Crimp beads
- 1 Eye pin
- 1 Jump ring
- 1 spool Tigertail
- Wire cutter
- Crimp tool
- 2 Blue beads
- 2 Silver charms
- 2 Eye pin
- 2 Ear wires
- Cut three 30" lengths of tigertail. Secure to the bar of the toggle clasp with a crimp bead.
- Refer to the photo. Bead a strand in the following order: one faceted, three blue. Repeat 12 times, finishing with one faceted. Tape the end to hold.
- Bead the second strand in the following order: two tube, one blue, followed by 30 tubes. Add one blue after each fifth tube bead. Tape the end to hold.
- Bead the third strand with 54 faceted. Tape end to hold.
- Bring all three taped ends together and secure to the round portion of the toggle clasp with a crimp bead.
- String a blue bead onto a head pin and attach to a jump ring with a wrapped loop.
- Attach the Silver Charm to the jump ring.
- For each earring, create a dangle by adding a blue bead to an eye pin. Attach ear wire with a simple loop.
- Add the silver charm to the ear wire.