Blue Skies T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip: One-Step Tie-Dye Kit : Moody Blues Cordless Heat Setting Tool Glam-It-Up! Crystal Keeper
- White Jerzees cotton or cotton/poly blend T-shirt
- Plastic tablecloth
- Rubber gloves
- Washing machine and laundry soap
- Prewash shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener. Do not dry.
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Lay shirt onto work surface.
- Wearing rubber gloves, add water to Moody Blues One-Step Tie-Dye Kit bottles. Replace caps tightly. Shake until dye is dissolved.
- Squeeze a stripe of turquoise dye, 4" wide, down the center front of the T-shirt.
- Squeeze green dye on each side of the turquoise section, creating jagged, finger-like shapes that extend out onto the center stripe. Refer to photo.
- Squeeze blue dye onto outer edges of shirt, creating jagged, finger-like shapes that extend onto the green section and a few all the way onto the turquoise.
- Cover shirt with plastic tablecloth. Let set 4-6 hours. Wash in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap. Dry.
- Place crystals along the neckline in desired design. Using Cordless Heat Setting Tool , adhere crystals to shirt by holding the tip against the top of the crystals for 5 seconds, but not using pressure.