Blue Tassel and Stone Dangly Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6x10mm silver endcaps
- 14mm Ceramic Blue Bead Strand
- 2" Aqua and Blue Tassels
- 3" Bright Silver Brass Headpins or 22g silver wire of choice
- Silver Plated Brass Fish Hook Earring Findings
- Long nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Trim end off headpin. Bend at 90º 1" down to make wrapped beaded connector. Begin loop on beaded connector, attaching to an aqua tassel before closing loop. Slide a blue crystal bead onto the connector, followed by a bead cap, a blue ceramic bead, a bead cap, and a blue crystal.
2. Begin second loop on connector, and attach to earring finding before closing. Trim excess wire.
3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 to create second earring.