1. Cut a piece of fishing line one yard long. String a gold lobster clasp and bring it to the center. Tie a simple knot at the base of the lobster clasp.
2. String one metal bead onto both ends.
3. String two blue beads onto both ends.
4. String a series of small beads onto each end. One series contains 8 seed beads, one metal beads and 8 more seed beads.
5. Take the strings back up through both large stone beads.
6. String one more large stone bead onto both strings, and a series of small beads on each end individually.
7. Take both ends up through the previous two stone beads.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 to continue the pattern for 7" inches.
9. End with a metal bead and single gold jump rings. Tie off the ends in a surgeon’s knot and trim.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.