Boa Wreath for the Holidays
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam wreath
- Green ribbon, 1 spool
- Patterned ribbon, 2-1/2" wide, wired
- Green boas (3); red boa 1
- Straight pins
1. Wrap the wreath in green ribbon, securing with pins.
2. Wrap the 3 green boas around the wreath, securing with pins and cutting off excess string tails. Wrap the red boa around the wreath, over the green.
3. Make a large bow from the patterned ribbon. Secure it to the top of the wreath. Shape the ribbon tails, securing in place with concealed straight pins.