SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Beads in a Bottle™ Multi-Pack Paints: Metal, Semiprecious, Gemstone
- Jersey knit skirt
- Chalk pencil
- Freezer paper
- Iron & ironing surface
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Place freezer paper waxy side up in between layers of skirt, then iron over top of skirt to melt wax and temporarily adhere freezer paper in place.
2. Use a chalk pencil and ruler to sketch out zigzag designs on front of skirt.
3. Use assorted paint colors from Beads in a Bottle™ Multi-Packs to cover zigzags and enhance with other designs as desired. Let dry flat.
4. Remove freezer paper from inside of skirt.