SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One 12" Green Cube Stone Strand
- One 12" Spiral Brass Bead Strand
- Jewelry Fundamentals™ Antique Brass Necklace and Bracelet Kit
- Jewelry Fundamentals™ Metallic Brass Mix
- Jewelry Fundamentals™ Antique Brass Finish Assorted Finding Kit
- Black E Beads
- Twenty-two 9mm round beads in gold or color of choice
- Thirty-three brass headpins
- Thirty-three brass split rings or jump rings
1. Attach toggle to both ends of chain using jump rings. May need to cut chain for correct length.
2. Attach split rings or jump rings to large links in chain.
3. Make twenty-four 3-bead charms using headpins and wrapped loops to attach to split rings. Attach 3 charms to every other split ring on bracelet.
4. Make nine single bead charms using wrapped loop to attach to remaining split rings.