SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 yds 1mm Leather Cord
- 40mm Semiprecious Tiger Eye donut
- 40mm Semiprecious Unachite donut
- 12mm Round wood beads
- 8mm Flat wood beads
- 6mm Round wood fashion beads
- Large glass beads
- Assorted black beads
- 8mm resin beads, dark green
- Antique gold spacers
- Tie a knot in cord about 5" from end. Snip the other end of cord at an angle.
- Using the picture as a guide, slide on a group of beads and tie another knot next to the beads to secure them in place.
- Start another group about 3" from the first, making sure you vary sizes for a balanced look. When adding a large-hole bead, be sure to put a smaller bead between it and the knot. For the donuts, tie a double knot on one side and let the bead hang freely.
- To end, simply tie the ends together and cut any excess cord.