Boho Lace Trimmed Tunic
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 yds Simplicity/MD of 31?2" Natural Scalloped Embroidered Floral Trim
- Sewn or purchased knit tunic (Simplicitypattern 1593 used)
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Ballpoint sewing machine needle
- Begin at one side seam. Position trim so the center of the flowers line up with the bottom hem of the tunic. Pin in place all the way around the bottom of the tunic. Returning to the beginning point, fold the raw edge of the trim under 1/8" inch & pin on top (to cover the other raw edge).
- Sew one row of stitching through the center of the flowers.
- Sew a 2nd row of stitching 1/2" from top of trim to prevent the trim from flopping down.
- Repeat the above process on both sleeves.