1. Lay plastic table cover on the working surface. Put on rubber or latex gloves.
Rit Liquid Dye:
2. Mix 2 tablespoons Rit liquid dye aquamarine with 1-1/2 cups hot water in a plastic or metal bowl and stir. Let sit for 20 minutes.
3. Place lace ribbon in the liquid dye solution, let set for 5-10 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove the dyed ribbon when desired color is achieved and place onto a foil pan. Allow to dry. Reserve remaining mixture for future dyeing by pouring into an airtight glass jar or container, keep sealed.
Rit® Color Perfect Dye:
4. Pour 1/2 bottle of Rit® Color Perfect Amethyst Purple in a plastic or metal bowl and stir.
5. Place lace ribbon in the liquid dye, let set for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove the dyed ribbon when desired color is achieved and place onto a foil pan. Allow to dry. To save any leftover dye, pour the remaining mixture back into the Rit® Dye container.
6. Measure 20" of the dyed lace and cut. Thread a tapestry needle with one end of the dyed lace.
7. Thread one to three beads onto the dyed lace. Tie a double knot at each bead end to secure in place.
8. Wrap bracelet around wrist to wear.
Optional variations: Paint various sections of the lace with different colors of Rit® Color Perfect Dye or thread more than three beads onto bracelet. Or layer a few ribbons through the beads.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.